Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year's Resolution 2011

1. This year, I'll try to control my addiction of buying nail polishes whenever I see one... after I get that white striper polish... and maybe that midnight blue one I saw the other day at Watsons but I didn't have any money that time.


2. I'll use the gym more often and maybe try lifting 10 pound weights this time. Gotta upgrade sometime soon...




3. I'll study hard for my SPM this year. I nearly cried when I saw my final year's exam result...







4. I'll be more active in school and take part in more activities.





5. I will be more open and friendly.







And finally... I will be nicer to my brother and stop driving him up the wall...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





HAHAHA!! Yeah, fat hopes Daniel!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails