Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Beautiful Wedding



30th January, 2010 was the day Mary and Damien was married at the Holy Family Church, Kajang. It was a beautiful day! The sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky; the perfect day for a wedding.





Mary was born in Malaysia and is the daughter of Francis and Alice Lim and my mom is a friend of theirs. Damien, on the other hand, was born in France whose parents are Christian and Bernadette. Our couple met in Gold Coast, Australia and because of their meeting there, here we are today!






Everybody was there to attend the wedding!


And the choir group is ready.






The bridesmaids and flower girls were all dressed in hot pink, the theme of this wedding and I love their dress! I wish I could've taken a picture, but I was way at the other side with the choir so I couldn't get a good view.




After the wedding, we went straightaway for the wedding lunch in a chinese restaurant. There, we actually ate lobster salad!


There was also Brenden and Aaron who is some of Mary's old classmates who sang "The Prayer" so beautifully. No Joke. It was really, really good. They sang like professionals!




Okay, I know what you're thinking so don't get the wrong idea!

All in all, I had a wonderful time at the wedding. Congratulations to the new couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails