Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Readup #9

Wow, been doing so many random readups lately...


What's up my dear readers! I've been neglecting my blog lately and I will make it up to you. Things have been pretty busy lately. Check out the things that have been going on so far:




Well first of all, there's our church play based on the story of St. Jean Marie Vianney; the farm boy who became a priest despite all the trials he has gone through and the years of torments from the devil.






The guy on the left is Victor playing the big role as St. Jean, voiced over by Russell. The boy on the right is one of the characters who taught St. Jean Latin.




I have a role too, but its a small one. I'm one of the kitchen maids who kneads the dough and stuff and I have to tell St. Jean that there isn't any more supplies and he prays for it and then POOF! There's food in the cupboard!





To be honest, I originally wanted to take that role so that I could be part of the play for the first and last time AND I get to play with dough on stage.




There are dancers.







And there's the choir.





And there's Roann and I! Gee, she's been featured a lot in my blog posts lately...









Not only I was involved in a play, there's also our BEC church zone's Family Day. We youths have to plan the games and entertainment.









So this is the venue of the event:
















Its in Hulu Langat; the place where I used to study back when I was in Seri Suria. Its nice to go by the familiar roads which I used to take in the mornings whenever I go to school. Ah! Good times, good times...








Plus, I've been playing by the rivers so many times and I can't believe I've never seen this place before especially since its just a 2 minute drive away!

Once again, there's Roann in the pink shirt.






Check it out! There's even places where you could pitch your tents!

And there's the place where the event will take place! Its a 10 minute walk uphill there,




Look how calm and clear the waters are.

There's even a few built in BBQ pits too!




Also, mom wanted to have her kitchen renovated so in the meantime, things are a bit crowded here with all the stuff taken out from the kitchen.




The kitchen is all sealed up so that no one could go in, but, there's a small entrance by the side just in case we need to go in.



I did go in the kitchen before, but, I'd like to keep the suspense for my readers and surprise you later. Midterm exams are here and I hope you do well for your studies, at least, one of of us will :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails