Friday, August 20, 2010

My Kind of Guy

Hey everybody!

Not much have happened so far, but yesterday was my baby brother's 15th birthday! Yay!!
And so, mom got him a present and it was a book called 'The Secret'.

Its a really good book for teenagers. If you're looking for motivation, this is the perfect book for you.

So, being the bookworm that I am, I was reading a few chapters from the book in random such as attracting money, how to make friends, blah, blah, blah, and then I came across the topic, relationships.

Ah hah! Got your attention there, didn't I?

Yes, 'relationships' are one of the all-time hottest subject and according to what the book says, its best that you should picture and write down what your lover will be and how would your relationship go based on emotions and personality.

Apparently, this will help you pick the 'right one' and who knows? You might actually have that fantasy romance!

So, since I'm totally free of exams, I thought I'd take a whack at it.

Hmm... lets see, well lets start with the looks of my ideal guy (and I'll be as reasonable as possible for all you male readers out there).

1) I guess he should be fit and healthy.
2) He must be taller than me (and if you're wondering, I'm 167cm tall).
3) He must be all natural (and by natural, I mean no hair dye, colored contact lenses or even straightening his hair, it sounds kinda gay to me. And no! It will not look good on you. Trust me.)
4) He should dress neatly.
5) I think guys with curly hair are kinda cute, but those with straight hair looks cool (once again, PLEASE, I beg you, do not perm or straighten your hair if you're going for any of those looks. What God gives you would probably look best on you).
6) Omg! 6 pack abs!
7) I prefer guys who are tanned.
8) Super skinny guys or super fat guys are not my type. He has to be somewhere in the middle.

And that's all I can think of for his looks at the moment.

As for his personality...

1) He must be a gentlemen.
2) He must be kind.
3) I like a guy who is really sweet and romantic.
4) I can't deny a man who is generous!
5) I'd prefer a guy with good brains.
6) I like a guy who's a good leader.
7) He can't be a wimp!
8) I can't resist a man with guts!
9) He should make me feel secure and protected.
10) He must treat me with respect and dignity.

Out of all the personalities, I think the most important point I'd look for in a guy is no. 10. Of course, it'd be really nice if he had the rest of those other qualities as well.

OK, and now here's some of the things I'd probably feel if I think I'm in love (gosh it sounds so stupid, but I guess its no harm in following what the book says... I think).

So don't laugh ar, please! I'll just describe what I felt whenever I saw my crush...

1) Whenever I see him....
......
......

I can't do it!! Sorry people, but my feelings would probably be best kept a secret. Too bad.

Well, that's it! I hope I'd meet a guy just like how I'd described him. How 'bout you? What's your ideal boy/girl? I'd love to know.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails