Monday, August 30, 2010

ZOMG! I'm Published! Again!


Can you believe it???


I can't either!

I'm so happy that I've been chosen to write the article and I'm even happier to see my name and my work printed in black and white! Its the first time my article is on the newspaper!

Well, apart from the one in the magazine last year:




Lookie!


To read about my article in Pulau Tioman 2009, click here!

Or, if you missed last Wednesday's paper where my article's at, the action is right over here!

I know that although my works are not up to most people's standard of professional write ups yet, but I'll do my best to improve myself next time!

Thank you to the editors of RAGE from TheStar newspaper for giving me such an opportunity, I feel so honored to be chosen.

:D





1 comment:

  1. wow, congrats! impressive i must say. ;)
    keep up the good work
    from a total stranger who happened to come across this blog via nuffnang exchange XP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails