Monday, September 28, 2009

Temporarily Closed

Dear readers,

I apologise for not updating my blog lately, and therefore, I should give an explaination for doing so. As I'm taking my PMR in less than a week's time onwards, I should be studying by now, which shows how much I value my dear readers out there. Hence, I won't be blogging for awhile as the PMR examinations is VERY important to me towards becoming a Marine Biologist (yes, I'm dead serious about becoming one).

So, wish me luck and all the best to those who are taking their PMR as well!

P.S Please come back again on the 14th October onwards. I would've finished my exams then and I have PLENTY of stories to tell. I'm already just ITCHING to make a new post.

P.S.S Just out of a random thought, if I didn't manage to become a Marine Biologist, I'd work in a dive shop and go Scuba Diving almost everyday and then I'd be tanned and slim..... like Bay Watch...... yeah......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails