Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 2: Fun Under the Sun

I woke up by the sounds of a girl's voice and peeked at my phone to find that it was 6 something in the morning. I remembered that breakfast is at 7.30 a.m so I fell asleep again.As soon as I woke up again, it was already 7.00a.m and so I lay down and tried to recall last night.

Last night, although I may be asleep, I can still hear the voices of gossip and giggles from the girls. Not long after that, I soon heard a group of boy's voice in our dormitry. Funny, now why would the boys be in our dorm? I could hear them talking for quite sometime and can tell that they've been in our dorm for quite awhile already. Once in a while, if somebody speaks too loudly, there was the sound of others hushing each other to speak softly as there were a few of us asleep.


Going to the bathroom to washup, I found a few others already taking a bath (typical...). At the breakfast table, I asked a few girls about last night and why were the boys in our dorm. I soon found out that its because there was a fight last night!

Aparently, the owner of the place wasn't too happy when the dormitry was still open so late at night (its supposed to be closed by 11.00p.m). And, if I'm not mistaken, everybody else slept at 3 something in the morning! Therefore, he demanded RM50 for that. Of course, it sounded kinda silly and ridiculous so of course they refused. But, that's all I could find out, unfortunately. I really don't know what happened after that.


After breakfast, Christine announced that we're going to the beach! How thrilled we were! Having some spare time, I decided to take a walk around the place.



I even found a little chapel where we could've celebrated mass, had we found a priest to come over.

Its quite a small one actually, so maybe our whole group may not be able to fit in comfortably?

Well, by the time I was done exploring the place, I realized that the group has already left for the beach, and I had to run to catch up to them!

How did I ever find time to snap a picture while in a hurry, I just don't know! At last, we've finally reached the beach!

We had such a grand time! There were some who began taking pictures of each other, while others started to have rock throwing competitions.









Check out these few other photos as well!










And finally, our group pic!








Not long after that, We headed back to the hall where we playd some games and revealed our guardian angels. I was the guardian angel for Andrea Stella and when it was her turn to stand up out there to find out who was her angel, I waited for a dramatic pause *cheh* (there was music by the way, played by Brandon which made things even more dramatic). Finally, I stood up to reveal myself and we hugged each other. Now, it was my turn to find out who was my guardian angel. Turns out to be Alisa!


From left: Alisa and Andrea



We also received a blessed crucifix each. Mine is actually quite special. Jesus wasn't exactly in the middle of the cross, more to the side, actually. But, its pretty unique, so I shall treasure it.






All in all, the camp was no doubt, another great adventure and I owe it all who made it happen. Thank you, Christine, Uncle Thaddeous, and Uncle Clement, we had such a wonderful time. And thank you to our speakers, for giving us your time. On behalf of our class, we are very grateful and appreciate your efforts! God bless all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails