Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random Readups #4

Ok, so I there's really not so many happenings going on around here lately, so I'll list down a few random stuff I've been doing lately:



1. Once again, I dyed my hair (not much difference lately)


2. I went all artsy fartsy on my nails and now, my room smells strongly of nail polish and nail remover.


3. Remember that mutt I mentioned a few posts before? Yeah, I've found the stupid dog wandering around at the other side of the field again. There's NO WAY that I'm taking that dumb ol mutt back into my house and listen to it bark its head off for no reason again (I should've let Speedy eat the creature while I had the chance).


4. Because I had nothing better to do, I took out a bunch of black T-shirts and dressed myself up as a ninja because it was halloween.



So ermm.... yeah, that's kinda it cause I haven't been blogging as often as I should cause there's no stories to tell lately. Enjoy your life eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails