Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Sweet Sixteen!!

Yes everybody, I'm finally sixteen at last! I've received so many birthday wishes from everybody on facebook and I'm so overwhelmed by the number of people who came to wish me. Usually, I only expected about 5 or 6 people at most, but, my e-mail inbox received over 100 e-mails in 1 day!

So thank you everybody! I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful friends like you :D

Initially, for my 16th birthday, I wanted to throw a birthday party which I haven't had one ever since I was 9 years old. Unfortunately, for us christians, we are going through the season of lent in which we aren't allowed to have parties or celebrations whatsoever.

So, I decided that since I couldn't do that, I might as well do something that I've always wanted to do....

Its late now, but I'll be sure to keep you posted on what I did for my sweet 16th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails