Sunday, March 21, 2010

Holiday Summary

Aww... the one week holidays have come and gone and it seemed soo short! Why does school have to start tomorrow? Bummer...



Anyway, its time that I look back at what I did during the very short holidays. Sorry I haven't been updating my blog as frequently as I should :S








I started my holiday one day earlier by going to Genting Highland on a Friday! Heehee...






Check out mine and Sam's new jacket, we got it for our birthday :D







The guys have the same jacket except its black. Thus forming our jacket group XD




During that time, we even had the guts to take a dumb picture like this :

Nothing much happened after that, so, I'll just list out the rest of the stuff I did during the holidays.

Monday:

we watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D!


Tuesday:

Went to Leisure Mall to get mom's new phone.

Wednesday:

Went ice skating with my cousins! Yay!

Saturday:

Finally went back to Karate class. Too bad I missed my would-be first international tournament *sigh*

How was your holiday? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails