Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Readup #6

Ahhh.... its been so long since I've updated my blog. Okay, one word to decribe the 2 weeks of school: Boring!

I've got most of my exam results so far except Physics and P. Moral. I'm telling you, my exams results are soo teruk, especially my BM. All I can say is when I saw the results was Ouch!

Not surprisingly, I got the highest score for English, again. Sometimes, I really do get bored getting the highest score in class again and again. I want a challenge. Someone who's really at my tail and keeps me getting all fired up.

Yes siree, those were the good ol' days!

I was hoping to get the top score for Add Maths as it was one of my favorite subjects ever. But, I got second place *sigh*

At least there wasn't much competition, most of my classmates didn't do so well. So sad...

Oh yeah, and I had a fever since last Monday so I didn't go to school. Thank God! I had to take an Oral exam for English and Malay! So I made myself as sick as possible to avoid school until Wednesday, when we have no English and Malay subjects for the rest of the week.

Easter is coming soon. After what I did, I really need to go to confession now :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails