Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wet & Wild With Our BEC

One word to describe last Friday's Family Day; AWESOME!

Really.

As you can see, we had a hell of a time in Sg. Congkak, Hulu Langat! Its too bad I wasn't there for the first half of the day because I was in church for the St. John Vianney play rehers
al.

Oh well, at least I got to escape from doing the chicken dance.
By the time I got there, it was about lunchtime. I had to walk uphill for 10 min because the forest reserve doesn't allow cars to come in so I took loads of pictures of random people on the way. Some people actually tried to get my attention so that I could take a picture of them. But I was kinda disappointed that I missed the treasure hunt :/ There's uncle Mike BBQing the sausages. I like the chicken the best. Never touched the sausage.

Sometimes when I see people eating the sausages with their hands, they like to wriggle it a lot and it sorta reminds me of something alive wriggling in their hands, struggling to get out.

I couldn't bear to eat the poor fella. Even if its a sausage.
MAn, I love this part!

That's when we've got to have a water fight and its like a war zone. You have no idea how many times I've been splashed along the way. Thank goodness my camera's waterproof.
You know, for some reason, I find Eric rather photogenic. I mean look at him!
He's a genius!

In the meantime, check out the amount of people who has been splashing me all day!
Will they leave me alone!!???
There's Roann, my stalker.
Well, I'm pretty satisfied that Family Day was a big success. Its nice to bring in the fellowship and have fun together.


THREE CHEERS FOR FAMILY DAY!! Y
IPEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails