Friday, July 30, 2010

A Typical Day in School


Dear Seri Surians,

It's me, Anne, your ex-student. How's it hangin back there? I really miss yall very much.

Its been 3 years since I've left you. How time flies.

Studying here in SMK Bandar Baru Sungai Long has been pretty good so far, apart from a few bumps on the way. I guess its about time I let you know what's life like in my new school.


One word to describe my first impression when I first stepped into this school; colorful!

Seriously.
From our classroom,

Which, by the way, was painted by us. Awesome, eh?

To the people,






To the entire school!



Well... it looked colourful then.

But anyway, although the idea of studying in a government school sucked at first, I'm beginning to see some of the perks of studying in a national school.

First of all, there is a whole new variety of school uniforms I could wear. I could be wearing a baju kurung on Monday and maybe the next day, I'd wear a pinafore and the day after that, I'd wear a pinafore with long sleeves.

But I look like a nerd in it.

Meh, I look like a nerd with or without it...
Second, we can do whatever we want with our classrooms. Even paint the entire place a hideous green or something and we won't get screwed up by the teacher (thankfully, we didn't)!

We painted it yellow. Oh well, I guess its normal enough..

And ermm..... we get to bring our cameras to school (like duh! How do you think I got the pictures in the first place?).

And basically, I think its a really pretty school. The facilities are HUGE! We even have goats and rabbits somewhere around.

It looks like a little farm in the school as well. We have a mushroom house too!




Sometimes, after harvesting the veggies, the students would sell it to the teachers.

Well, that's all I can say about my school in SMKBBSL. Its not such a bad school as I thought it would be when I first came. The students and teachers here are great apart from the few bitches I came across so far.

In the government school, apparently there are all kinds of people I've met here. Some are poor, some are gay, some are rich, some are scary while others are really sweet people.

Although there are times when I wished that I was still studying in Seri Suria, I'm beginning to like this school very much and I wouldn't want to change it in any way.

With lots o' love,
Anne ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails