Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Presents, Babies and Turkies!





Merry Christmas everybody! It was Christmas day and we had an excellent feast that night! Highlight meal of the night; roast turkey! Its like a traditional Christmas you'd see from the movies, the only thing missing to the picture is snow falling from the midnight sky!






For the first time this Christmas, even my dad's side of the family came to celebrate christmas with us, even when they're not christians. I think this could be one of the best Christmas ever!








The food was excellent! Even better than excellent, if possible. Compliments to the chefs (aka, mom and the aunties)!



Did I mention that we also made chocolate fondue?



I really enjoyed the chocolate very much; its warm and creamy, and... chocolaty!


There's also the two baby girls; one from my mom's side of the family and the other from my dad's side of the family. Aren't they adorable?


Meet little Vanessa and Catherine!

So I'll skip to the next day; Boxing day! So to all those who may not be familiar with this day, boxing day, which is on the 26th December is actually the day when we open our presents. Most people who are not aware of this day usually open their presents on Christmas day itself, which is not usually part of the Christmas tradition. Thus, Boxing day isn't really that well-known even when its one of the most important days of Christmas!

This year, the presents are rather small compared to last year. But, at least they're quite useful. Majority of my presents are mainly pursus, bags, more pouches...

I also received some good books and cash (the most practical but popular gift ever)!

And now, the most interesting present I've ever received in the year 2009 is......

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
A ballroom dance kit! (only RM29.90)
So if there ever was a ballroom dance party, don't forget to invite me!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY 2010 EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails