Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Greetings From Melbourne




I arrived with my brother at Melbourne, Australia about two days ago and its pretty awesome! Just to let you know, its my first time flying without an adult to accompany me overseas so, its pretty scary and exciting at the same time.




My Aunt Catherine hosted my brother and I to stay with her so its quite convenient for us, thus, we are able to spent a longer time here ( I'll be here for about 10 days). During the journey to Australia, its was quite uncomfortable being still in the same small seat. What's more, I couldn't sleep either because the lights were on and there was a baby in front of me that was screaming and shouting the whole night through. To top it all off, I had to endure it for 8 hours!



When we arrived at the airport, the weather was about 18 degrees celcius and it was quite a windy day. I enjoyed the crisp, cool air while the the sun was hot at the same time (its summetime, you see).



My aunt Catherine and her family had recently moved into a new house early this year. Its a rather large house with 4 bedrooms including the master bedroom, 4 bathrooms, a guest room, a guest dining room, one laundry room, a pantry including the living room, a porch, a garage and a big garden at the back of the house (which is still bare by the way).












This is the Loh family (including my brother Daniel and I).













From bottom left: Aunt Catherine, Samuel and Angelyne.



*Uncle Raymond was taking the picture*


I'll post out my adventure in Australia soon, so just be patient!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails