Saturday, October 30, 2010

T-shirt Nails


What do you do when that brand new shirt you bought last week has some, no, lots of rhinestones coming out after just one round in the washing machine?

Use the rhinestone on your nails!

Ta dah!!

Like, it was really annoying when I was folding the clothes that I found loads of rhinestones about and the I discovered that my shirt is losing its bling.

So here's the amount of bling bling I've gathered so far.

And if you have hung out with me quite often, you'd know that I'm pretty much obsessed about nail art.

I like painting patterns and pictures on my nails when I can, and if you've been very observant of the pictures used in my blog post, you'd see some of my creations. Like these:

Remember this one from Funtime in Singapore?


And that was from the time I went to Kelly Clarkson's concert. Click here to read all about it.

And there were loads more!

This recent number, however, is the first blinged up nail design I've ever created because I'm too cheap to buy the proper nail rhinestone :P

If you're curious, the nail polish I used are from Silkygirl, just to let you know.

But don't forget your base and top coat as well, because its also important to protect your nails from stains.

Plus, the clear coat can also be used as a glue to stick the rhinestones on your nails. And it works!

But one of the things that bugs me about making fabulous nails is that after all that hard work and extra care you do to make it look pretty, you have to take it out by Sunday because you've got school the next day.

*sigh* I can't wait till the year end holiday...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails